Friday, January 3, 2014

Photographer On The Move

For more, find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/StephanieWaskeyPhotography

Running around after toddlers all day with a camera is no easy feat! Here are some great shots I was able to get of these energetic little ones:

Full of energy and a desire to mow the leaves, resting only for a nutritious snack, little Wyatt ran through the yard like every worry-free 2-year-old should. Occasionally, he would stop to glance at the lady chasing him around with the camera. (Dad even hid the lawnmower in an attempt for a sitting pose, you can see the joy when he discovered it's location!)














Soon to be 2, O'Reily, was so happy to run free and play "Touchdown!" He was not impressed by my efforts to make him smile and look my way, but I still caught a few glimpses of those beautiful baby blues on camera! Happy 2nd birthday little guy!










No comments:

Post a Comment